Monday 2 February 2009

More GNW Swedes painted

The story so far. I've actually got more painted than unpainted which must be unique for me!


I finished another ten figures over the last two days so my regiments now look like this (yellow are completed).

I intend to get another five of the Kalmar Regiment ready for painting so they can catch up a bit.

I need to buy a few more figures to complete them but still have enough to be going on with for a bit. Maybe I will pick them up if I go to Salute this year. Musketeer Miniatures keep promising Russians so lets hope they can actually deliver. I keep reading about people on the internet who, like me have started off the period with Swedes but are growing disillusioned by the lack of opposition. I would be very happy to start on some Russians this year, although what I really want to see are Danes.

5 comments:

  1. Where did you buy this models?
    I am modelling Prince Augusts Karoliner now and want some new soldiers to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Musketeer Miniatures

    http://www.musketeer-miniatures.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    I hope they get some russians soon to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I'm sorry if you've already answered this elsewhere, but what rules do you plan to use?

    Best regards,

    Chris Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably Black Powder as they cover the GNW in their recent The Last Argument of Kings supplement...

    ReplyDelete